Software Quality Engineer
Wish you’re doing good…!!! J
We have an immediate openings for Software Quality Engineer Please go through the below requirement and send me your updated resume to email@example.com or please call me on 732-387-7585.
Title: Software Quality Engineer
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: 6+ Months
Start Date: ASAP
Experience: At least 8+ years
Certifications: (Six Sigma, CQSA (Certified Software Quality Analyst), CSTE (Certified Software Tester) or CSTP (Certified Software Test Professional)).
OBJECTIVES: This position participates in the delivery of system solutions by documenting validation activities and ensuring they are conducted in a cost effective and compliant manner. This role executes testing strategies per Clients Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. He or she defines testing strategy of software, data, mobility, hardware and/or business processes prior to release into a live environment per SDLC. This position manages relationships with key customers and collaborates with other groups to ensure the total testing solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations, manages off shore team testers and complies with Client SDLC process.
· Subject Matter Expert on Client’s SDLC and able to provide guidance to IT and/or Business.
· Leads the testing strategy by either working with the offshore testers to develop the strategy or develop the testing strategy, then obtaining approval from the business and/or IT.
· Manages the project team’s offshore testers and ensures they develop appropriate test scripts based on the projects User and/or Functional requirements.
· Ensure the project testing timeline is met per specified agreement and/or scope change.
· Understands the various testing activities: Unit, System, User Acceptance, Performance, Integration and Regression.
· Thoroughly understands the difference between Positive versus Negative Testing.
· Support testing in either an IT or Business area, ensuring compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
· Analyze test results and ensure requirement objectives and documentation standards have been met.
· Insure all SDLC deliverables are completed and have stored appropriately.
· Leads resolution efforts when issues are identified and escalate appropriately
· Actively share emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers within area of responsibility.
· Support the response and remediation of corrective actions and internal audits.
· Cultivate and maintain contact with key customers, including IT and/or Business; working closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
· Proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline testing and/or quality but still stay compliant.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Minimum 7 years of IT experience with Bachelor’s Degree, 9 years IT experience w/o Bachelor’s Degree.
· Minimum 4 - 5 years’ experience in Testing roles (and/or leading testing teams) on software Development or IT-related projects.
· Participation and/or completion in Testing certification programs (Six Sigma, CQSA (Certified Software Quality Analyst), CSTE (Certified Software Tester) or CSTP (Certified Software Test Professional)).
· Technology and Microsoft knowledge and expertise.
· Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients.
· Performance and productivity oriented to drive quality testing outcomes and results within DB Testing practice.
· Previous program and project management experience.
· Proven experience with IT Risk Management and Control policies and procedures.
· Previous experience working effectively in globally diverse teams and matrix organizations.
· Demonstrated ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
Thanks & Regards,
i28 Technologies Corporation || 200 Middlesex Essex TPK || Iselin || NJ || 08830 ||
Note: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line of your email. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused – Thanks.